Tuesday, September 11, 2012

About Me


Hello! My name is Christine and I just graduated from Rutgers University this past May with a BFA in painting and graphic design. I'm currently working on a MAT in Art and hope to become an inspiring art teacher both inside and outside of the classroom. Since I majored in the arts and took mostly painting and graphic design courses, I hope to learn more about the teaching aspects of art education and education in general here at Montclair. I am highly interested in book design, specifically, the structure, binding, designs, paper-qualities, form, weight, etc. of books. I aspire to have a personal library with many bookshelves filled with various genres. My current book collection consists of mainly art, foreign languages, romance, and manga books. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christine! I graduated from Rutgers in 2011 with a BFA in Communication. It is nice to see some other Rutgers Alumni here in Montclair. I'm excited to be working with you this semester!

    ReplyDelete